Introduction

Hello and welcome to my Blog! This just so happens to be my very first blog so bear with me and I'm sure it will be a hit after some tweaking. So basically my name is Britney Gaines I am a young college student. I am interested in all kinds of crazy things and would like to share them with you. First things first I created this site because soon I will be going on a study abroad trip and will be chronicaling my experience. I hope you like my blog. And if you really like it or if you just really like giving money away (don't be ashamed) you can donate to the button below!

Donation to help with my studies

Friday, January 27, 2012

Freaky Friday!

Happy FRIDAY guys! Since today is friday I'm going to start the tradition of posting the funniest things I see on the Internet and we are gonna call it Freaky Friday!! And in the comments below you can post something you think is FREAKY or funny!! (not too freaky though, my freaky threshold can only take so much) So for the first FREAKY FRIDAY post I have this picture, that's more like thread, that's becoming a meme.... hmmm Anyway its really funny. A little back story it all started when wikipedia's co-founder Jimmy Wales put his annual donation banner up above the wiki's. And of course being the internet the picture was taken and... well you'll see!! Happy Friday!!



By the way here's a little reference. This is what the picture looked like before.
Unfortunately, still just as creepy...

1 comment: